Megaport, a leading global Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) provider, has announced the deployment of its NaaS solution in France. The solution will enable faster, more flexible and secure global interconnectivity services. Adding to its presence in 13 other European countries, Megaport will provide French businesses with the ability to accelerate and simplify connections to major public cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, IBM, SAP, and Oracle.
Companies looking for agility and security to process and share data across multiple cloud platforms need fast, secure, and scalable connectivity solutions. Megaport, accessible from more than 600 enabled data centres globally and connected to over 170 cloud onramps, provides exactly this. Customers can establish on-demand connectivity to public cloud services without having to manage complex network infrastructure.
- Choice: Megaport provides direct private access to an industry-leading 170 cloud onramps and more than 600 enabled data centres, including cloud onramps in Paris
- Security and performance: Direct connections bypass the public Internet for privacy and reliability
- Robust marketplace: Solutions include a global ecosystem of more than 350 service providers, including most leading hyperscalers.
- Ease-of-use: Straight-forward enabling of hybrid cloud, multi-cloud and cloud-to-cloud architectures via point-and-click provisioning with the intelligent Megaport Cloud Router
- Performance: Localise applications and terminate traffic closer to the edge where performance matters
- Scalability: Elastic connectivity supports business needs and aligns to cloud consumption models
Vincent English, CEO of Megaport, said: “As businesses in France are undergoing Digital Transformation and unlocking the power of data, many are adopting hybrid and multi-cloud architectures. The Megaport Network-as-a-Service platform is perfectly positioned to support agile deployments and rapid scaling of connectivity to multiple service providers and data centres on demand. By integrating with local cloud onramps, Megaport will enable French businesses to overcome data sovereignty concerns while also enabling a global footprint through our Software-Defined Network.”