Understanding the tools and trends for smart network management
Modern networks are the veins that connect the digital world. With the rate of digitalization increasing, the pressure on networks – and the professionals who manage them – is continuing to mount.
Another driver creating challenges for network infrastructure management is the large and continuously growing number of networked elements, whether IoT devices mainly powered via PoE, mobile phones, wearables, or other computing platforms. All of these connect to the access layer, challenging IT’s ability to see control and manage everything that is being connected.
Download this Survey report to:
- Get a better understanding of trends in the market and their priorities
- The types and number of different tools use
- The requirement and use of network testing tools
- Network challenges and resolutions
- Key business challenges, network management objectives and efficiency gaps