The partnership will commence with two of AtlasEdge’s key UK locations becoming Megaport-enabled. The sites, which are in London and Manchester, will offer AtlasEdge customers:
• Choice: Dedicated private access to an industry-leading 243 cloud on-ramps and more than 700 on-net locations.
• Security and performance: Reliable, direct, private connections that bypass the public Internet.
• Marketplace: A global ecosystem of more than 350 service providers, including, AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce, Rackspace and SAP, as well as leading IP Transit, VIOP allowing customers to easily consume services from within the ecosystem.
• Ease-of-Use: Delivered from the self-service easy-to-use portal, Megaport services can be enabled and adjusted as required in real-time.
• Optionality: Enable hybrid cloud, multi-cloud and cloud-to-cloud architectures via point-and-click provisioning with the intelligent Megaport Cloud Router.
• Performance: Localise applications and terminate traffic closer to the edge where performance matters.
• Scalability: Elastic connectivity supports business needs and aligns to cloud consumption models.
The Megaport SDN is then intended to be rolled out to more AtlasEdge locations across Europe, providing customers with the ability to take a hybrid approach to data storage and computer functionality.
The collaboration is one of many growing partnerships entered into by AtlasEdge and will play a key role in supporting the company’s ongoing mission to deliver seamless, localised and ultra-low latency digital infrastructure across the continent.
“This strategic partnership provides our customers with enhanced choice, security, performance and optionality,” said Giuliano Di Vitantonio, CEO, AtlasEdge.Click below to share this article